Just another day to go and it is one of the most romantic days of the year. Well, on a personal note, I just cannot wait for the clock to strike 12 and explore the surprises stacked by my beloved. Just like me, I’m quite sure most of you would be waiting for this special day. On the other hand, men would be cracking their brains and thinking of ways to make it the best day for their loved one and do not give even the slightest disappointment to them. The best advice to make it a nice day is not forgetting this day.
It is not necessary that you need to do something expensive and grand to please someone. The importance of this occasion is just letting the special person in your life know how important they are. And, that can be emphasized by even writing a note to that person.
Here are a few good ideas that can help you fix up a perfect day:
- Surprise her at 12 on 14th February or maybe you can do it the next day morning by filling in lots of balloons in her room.
- Let her take a break from the daily work stuff that could be cleaning, washing, preparing breakfast etc. Just let her live the day she wants.
- If you have been together from quite some time then why not get back to the same place where you met the first time so that you can revive some old memories. Something like, how both of you had your first cup of coffee together. And, how each one was thinking hard as who would talk first.
- Surprise her every hour or in two hours with something new. That may be like you can keep a small gift at various places and allow her to discover it. You can keep simple and cute stuff.
- Things like lovely flowers, cards, perfumes, soft toys, jewellery, chocolates and a lot more are a great idea. The gifts you got to decide based on her preferences. Also, attach a note with every gift!
- If she is at work, surprise her by sending to her office a bouquet of flowers or something special along with it. You can add a note to it, stating the venue for evening.
- If she is the one of a kind of traveler, then you can go out for a long drive or maybe plan out a small trip for the day like a visit to the countryside.
- How about letting her relax the whole day by taking her to a spa salon. Or you might make an arrangement by having it done at house itself. This will allow her to leave behind all stresses and would be so much relaxing and rejuvenating.
- And, of course not to forget the romantic date. You can fix up at any place that matches both your preferences. It can be a place that sets the perfect romantic ambience. You can actually plan out the way she likes it. That would be if she likes crowded places or serene and calm places, or may be at the beach side. End up taking a stroll in the park, enjoying the light breeze.
- Do not forget to decorate her bed with rose petals and keep a chilled bottle of champagne at the bedside.
Well, these are a good load of ideas that can help you to make Valentine’s Day one of the most extraordinary days for someone special. If you got some more ideas then please let me know! Have a great Valentine’s Day ahead!
By- Angelica Campbell