It is a good idea to get involved in a hen party. Any bride would love to join in for one and talk about all her doubts regarding the big night. Nobody wants a stripper or indulge in any risqué entertainment, so it is always better to chat over all your doubts, so that you do not cause any embarrassment later on. So, call up all your best buddies. Plan out a good destination, venue, theme and the way you actually want a hen party to be organized. Here are a few ways to plan out a perfect hen night:
- Plan the budget: You need to fix up an accurate budget. If you want to action the parties you had been fancying off, then you certainly need to plan out a proper budget, keeping in mind things like travel, accommodation, food, drinks and other stuff. So you got to plan it out and check out the options as how you can accommodate the budget.
- Choosing the Venue: Selecting an appropriate place is very important especially that suits to the likes of all members involved in the party. There are various options available to decide the right place. Choosing a hotel room, escaping from the crowd and going somewhere in the outskirts of the city or even camping in the woods can be a great option. Else, having it in the home is also a good idea, if you have the option of enjoying absolute privacy along with your friends.
- Carry all the important accessories that you might require during the hen night party. Filling in the party night with loads of naughty games is a good option as that can help you to break the ice with some friends that you may have not been quite close to. Some good accessories to carry are veils, handcuffs, hen night bags, glow sticks. Well, you got to be bold and daring! Have fun!
- Of course, some great food options have to be arranged along with your favourite drinks and cocktails. Ensure to check out with the bride as what options she is looking out for.
- In the hen party, ensure to prioritize the bride’s emotions. As her emotions will be extremely high and it is important that she does not undergo any kind of pressure at that time. It is vital that you take care of the hen. Keep her away from any disputes, ensure that she enjoys to the fullest and if she has had too many cocktails and if she needs a bed then see that you arrange the same for her.
- Ensure to deck the fun with loads of enjoyment like dancing, singing, music, drinks, food and everything all girls enjoy to do.
- Seal the Memories: Ensure to carry your camera and take videos, so that you capture all the lovely interesting moments. Years after, you can look back at it and laugh. And, yes do not forget to carry some of your favourite outfits and make-up kits, so that you give that perfect look for pictures that you can post in Facebook.
If you know someone who is likely to get married soon then you got to go ahead and plan the best ever hen party you would have ever indulged in. Get going soon!
By- Angelica Campbell