Eyes are an epitome of one’s beauty. And, girls love to deck their eyes with loads of make-up. Looking at the celebrities and their eye make-up, it gets so tempting to try the same. As promoted on Television and internet, beauty can be achieved by applying a good load of make-up. Even, I agree to this statement that make-up can bring out a lot of difference in a woman’s face. And, especially the eyes a little bit of eye make-up can actually do wonders to your eyes. There are various types of eye shapes that a woman can actually have and accordingly there are make-up tips designed. One should use make- up in a manner so as to highlight their features and personality. One should not just go ahead and simply copy the queens portrayed in the magazines, but set an individual identity by doing things that suits them the best.
If you are interested in creating unique looks then firstly you have to know about your eye shape and then do things that look the best in your eyes. The prominent eye shapes are:
- Almond eye shape: This is probably one of the most beautiful eye shapes of the lot. And, if you are gifted with such an eye-shape then you are really lucky to have it. The big celebrities to have it are Catherine Zeta Jones and Liv Tyler. In such kind of eyes, to enhance them one need not apply too much of eye liner on the eyelid as it will make the eyes look very small.
- Down Turned Eyes: This kind of eyes creates an illusion of lassitude due to the downward angle of the outer eye corners. The actress Katie Holmes has such eyes. And, she shades the eyes up and out in order to lift the eyes. Heavy usage of mascara is not advisable on the outer lashes and eye-liner needs to be applied with an upward twist.
- Heavy Lidded news: Girls with such eyes can actually create a little bit of difficulty to their owners. As at times, one might face trouble in applying proper eye shadow so that the eyes do not look tired and clumsy. However, the excellent option of having such eyes is that you can experiment with colours, but do not apply too much of mascara and eye liner. Actresses like Cher and Madonna are excellent examples to this.
- Deep set eyes: Such eye shapes are embedded deep in the socket, with very little increases in the eyelid. Even the eyebrows are positioned slightly closer to the eyes. And, if you have such eyes and want an inspiration to try a certain look then Demi Moore and model Claudia Schiffer can be an excellent source for the same. Applying eye liner on a water line is not advisable and you are free to use lots and lots of mascara.
- Hooded Eyes: In such eye shapes, a small amount of skin is folded over the sack that creates an illusion of tiredness. And, this comes with age. It is advisable not too use heavy makeup and basically one should keep it simple.
Well, these were the five basic shapes that women have and be at any shape, you can always make your eyes look great and expressive by applying make-up in a proper way.
By – Angelica Campbell